Updated 2 March 2020
It's Our Policy
But it's Your Data.
Elite Enterprise Solutions takes your privacy seriously.
Please read through the following to learn what our policies regarding your data.
What We Collect and
When We Collect it
Upon a Visitor filling out a “contact request form” on the Elite Enterprise Solutions website, we will request, and if you provide it, we will collect and store the following Personal Information:
- your name,
- your email address,
- your phone number
By visiting the Elite Enterprise Solutions website, even if you have not filled out a “contact request form”, we have access and may store the following Personal Information from your computer and browser, including
- your IP address,
- Elite Enterprise Solutions Cookie Information,
- software and hardware attributes, and
- the pages you request.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on a computer for identifying that browser during interaction on websites.
Elite Enterprise Solutions makes use of Google Analytics and to help us better understand your use of the site. As such they have access to this cookie data, and their use policy can be found here.
How We Use What We Collect
Elite Enterprise Solutions uses the Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- Improve our service to you and Elite Enterprise Solutions Visitors generally,
- To contact you,
- To customise your experience,
If you’ve provided an email address or other contact information we may use it to contact you in relation to any inquiry you have provided.
Elite Enterprise Solutions does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- If disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, or prevent illegal action,
- If disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or
- If Elite Enterprise Solutions were to merge or is acquired by another company.
When reasonable, we will make reasonable efforts to notify of such disclosure before it happens.
Elite Enterprise Solutions may use the information we gather from your use of the Elite Enterprise Solutions website in an anonymised fashion. That is we will not allow any third party access to Personal Information but we may compile and make public aggregated reports that show use-trends of theElite Enterprise Solutions website or other similar data. These reports will not contain your Personal Information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Elite Enterprise Solutions protects your Personal Information using industry standard security measures. We only allow approved contractors and employees who need to use Personal Information for their work with Elite Enterprise Solutions to access to your Personal Information.
Although we take reasonable steps to prevent it, Elite Enterprise Solutions does not warrant that information will not be accessed or disclosed through a breach of any of our security protocol. If we become aware of a security breach involving your Personal Information, as soon as practicable, we will email you at the address you’ve provided, and post to the Elite Enterprise Solutions site a notice of such security breach.
Elite Enterprise Solutions only retains Personal Information for as long as we need it to conduct business with you.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
At any time you may:
- see the Personal Information you have provided to us,
- modify or delete the Personal Information stored by us,
- request we delete your Personal Information stored by us. We will delete this Personal Information within a reasonable time from the date of your request.
- Request Elite Enterprise Solutions stops any direct marketing efforts directed toward you using your Personal Information
Regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Elite Enterprise Solutions is not intended for children under the age of 13, and does not collect, use or disclose personal information from children.